In light of the global health concern related to COVID-19 or better-known as coronavirus, we want to spread the word from WHO and the CDC to our local community here in Watertown, MA.
Here are some helpful links to anything you need to know for cases in or out of the United States:
- World Health Organization Coronavirus Disease 2019-2020 Latest Updates
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S. Update from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Helpful Quick Tips Include
- Wash your hands frequently. You should do this anyway, but we’re not here to judge.
- Keep your distance from those coughing and sneezing. Those tiny particles travel FAR.
- Try not to touch that beautiful face of yours, being especially mindful of your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you experience any symptoms, visit a clinic or your doctor.
Symptoms: Fever, cough, difficulty breathing
- Stay home if you feel unwell. Companies are lending a more understanding ear than ever this year. Work from home if you can. Travel as little as possible if you don’t feel well. Otis won’t mind either.
- Don’t touch anything (or anyone…) you don’t have to.
As usual, let us know how we can best serve you in your personal or business insurance needs or have any questions related to your business’ activity in light of the Coronavirus.
Visit our social media pages for additional information and tips!